With a fabrication facility totalling almost 4,000 square metres and a team of highly skilled engineers, MTE successfully deliver a range of high-quality fabricated products to the global marine sector.
Offering both a full turnkey and standalone fabrication service, MTE uses the latest technology and in-house state of the art machinery to minimise project risk, add value and meet exceptional quality demands across the industrial sector.
MTE can perform material preparation, fabrication, welding and assembly activities and has procedures and processes in place for many grades of carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex steel.
With modern in-house cutting and pressing equipment, MTE can provide anything from small component profiling up to the complete fabrication and packing of large assemblies, with passivation of stainless steel if required.
The company has experience in delivering a range of structural fabrications for fixed and floating platforms as well as marine vessels such as FPSO, FLNG and FSU carriers.
Fabrication Applications for the Marine Industry
- Spooling & cable lay equipment
- Structural enclosures
- Support structures
- Sea fastenings
- Access platforms
The Complete Solution
- Modern project management methods to ensure successful project delivery
- The full turnkey package; design, manufacture, delivery and installation assistance
- Quality Management System accredited to ISO 9001:2015
- Health & Safety accreditation to ISO 45001: 2018
- CE marking to EN1090 regulations, execution class 4
- EN14001 2015
- ISO 3834 EU welding