Using the latest in-house equipment and MTE’s extensive fabrication capacity, MTE provides high quality fabrication services for ranges of complex structures.
MTE offers bespoke fabrication services for both small and large components, built to meet stringent customer quality requirements.
The company offers both standalone fabrication services or the full turnkey solution which includes the design, engineering, fabrication, inspection, transportation and installation.
MTE can perform material preparation, fabrication, welding and assembly activities and has procedures and processes in place for many grades of carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex steel.
With modern in-house cutting and pressing equipment, MTE can provide anything from small component profiling up to the complete fabrication and packing of large assemblies, with passivation of stainless steel if required.
Fabricated to the UK’s highest standards, MTE offers various products which include:
- Structural enclosures
- Support Structures
- Access Platforms
The Complete Solution
- Modern project management methods to ensure successful project delivery
- The full turnkey package; design, manufacture, delivery and installation assistance
- Quality Management System accredited to ISO 9001:2015
- Health & Safety accreditation to ISO 45001: 2018
- CE marking to EN1090 regulations, execution class 4
- EN14001 2015
- ISO 3834 EU welding