Mech-Tool Engineering (MTE) and Technomak (TMAK) are thrilled to announce that they have entered a strategic working partnership for the Middle East region which combines the expertise and worldwide experience of the two established companies.
TMAK is an integrated engineering, design, fabrication & erection company with a long established and considerable project management, engineering and fabrication facilities located in the U.A.E.
With over 50 years of expertise MTE are recognised worldwide for the design, engineering and fabrication of fire and blast rated systems and modular solutions to a wide variety of industries and clients both offshore and onshore. Together the MTE and TMAK partnership enables us to combine both companies expertise within the international and local markets to offer greater combined benefits to the customer needs in the Middle Eastern Market.
MTE will also help enhance TMAK’s existing modular capability to offer high integrity fire and blast rated modular solutions by providing our specialist design and certification expertise, this will be combined with TMAK’s local engineering, fabrication and project management capabilities.
Together we will supply a variety of products which will include bespoke modular units incorporating high integrity fire and blast solutions if required, fire and blast rated wall systems, flare platform heat shield and radiant heat shield products. These will be delivered to the offshore and onshore markets using the combined ability of both companies aiming to reduce the weight and cost of products, without comprise on product capabilities.
We are thrilled to be joining with TMAK to provide greater value to customers and we look forward to a successful future.
- Over 15 years experience in the Middle East region
- 100+ Modular Design & Build & Load out experience
- In-Country Value (ICV) (Middle East)
- Approved vendor with many major clients worldwide
- 1000+ employees in UAE & local combined Project Management
- ISO 9001:2015, OSHAS 18001:2007, ISO 14001:2004 Accredited
- 230,000 m2 fabrication area & 60,000 m2 quay side
- 50 years design and engineering experience in worldwide projects
- Fire & Blast Design Consultancy
- Fire & Blast design approval from Lloyds Register, ABS, DNV & GL
- Design interface with clients & major engineering houses worldwide
- ISO-9001, OSHAS 18001, ISO 14001 Accredited
- Fabrication facility in UK & South Korea